* The on snow micro camp in Foret Montmorency was a success. That early season snow touch break in was taken care of
* The flight to the north left went by adequately smoothly. I packet as many skis as I my ski bag could fit.
* So far Canmore has been unseasonable warm. It rained all day today and training got shut down for tomorrow.
* This was for preserving purposes for the NorAms this weekend
* Energy is solid. Can't wait to see where the race shape is this weekend.
* Shooting is still doing well
* More info and quick updates to come :)
|Alright so these are from last years Canmore, Camp. But they will have to do for now.|
|Groomed and ready to be conquered in Foret!|
|So long Maine forest. I'll be home for Christmas.|
|If you know what town this was taken in then you're probably awesome.|