We're getting closer to the end.
* 15km individual with 45sec penalties per miss.
* Two of the four of the men are sick and didn't race. It was a race between Leif and I.
* Neither of us had a spectacular race. Leif had the better of the two and will race the relay in Ruhpolding
* Weather felt like it was spring time. Snow held up better than expected, but still soft enough for a grueling effort.
* To be fair a better race for the both of us could have been more likely if we had had better race prep.
* We left Slovakia yesterday morning and were in the van all day instead of pre viewing the course like any other normal professional race.
* Next few days will be easier as I work towards the last race on Saturday.
* Hang in there. We're almost done!