Here we go again.
* Good race today. 14th overall. Top US result.
* Started bib 76. Conditions were deep and slushy.
* Conditions were consistent with a terminal mashed up factor, which helped with having a late start number.
* Conditions, being deep and slushy, were not my strong point. You can't cherry pick where you want to go for and where you want to hold back. A lot of energy is wasted just trying to lift your skis out of the snow.
* Did not have a good prone range time. One of the slowest on the day.
* On the other hand every target went down.
* Standing similar story.
* Clean shooting felt nice. I never even glanced at the penalty loop.
* Skis were great! We've missed the ski part of racing on the IBU cup before. So today was such a nice change of pace to have skis that were in the top tier mix.
* Energy was solid! Hard to tell in these conditions. The course is nice, not my best, but it has enough for me to work with.
* Next race is tomorrow. Same format. Everything all over again.
Thanks for the support!! I should be able to keep these to the point updates coming.