Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Recovering In Fashion

       Here are some examples of camera usage. About half are from an actual compact semi DSLR and the rest are from the cellular devise.  Bavaria and Bled are typically easy spots for decent photography. I refuse to divulge into detail about the last few weeks. For certain reasons that includes my present coordinates. Give me one more week and my season will be officially over and I'll sum up the last segment of racing and non racing. After that (when I find the time) I'll give you my thoughts on the season. To give you a hint, it's going to be a very bittersweet review.

The Bavarian style blanket really helps compliment this afternoon nap. 

What a nice place to be. 

This is sort of the polar opposite of what we were dealing with. 
This one actually started out a picture from the balcony. 

An afternoon run.


The waiting game. 

And yes! I did attempt to storm the castle. My assault was thwarted when I didn't have two Euro on me to surpass the ticket booth guard.


Seriously. How you recover is up to you. 


No comments: