Saturday, February 25, 2012

Things I Think About

           Here's a thought. The other day I asked Lowell a question. It was "do you remember that last night in Korea back in 09 when we ended up in the German's room and we all had Kaiserschmarrn (German pancakes) at three or four in the morning?"
The hazy memories of karaoke at World Champs in South Korea
           From there I started to wonder what it would be like to go back in time to when I was ten years old and  tell ten year old Russell that exact same sentence. Nothing more, just that one random excerpt from age 24. How would somebody interpret that? It could have endless meanings. Now, I know it was just one of the shenanigans from the last night of world champs in 2009. Back then in 1997, who knew what to think of something like that?... Strange.

...Maybe it's a good thing I can't go back in time.

No comments: