Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wes Yellingstonville!

         I could go on and on about how nice the skiing is out here, but there are more than enough articles to point that out. All for good reason though. The is my fourth trip to the West Yellowstone shenanigans. This year I completely dodged the ski festival. It feels like the few biathletes still lingering around are the only inhabitants of the this tourist ghost town. Training is going well. Shooting was good during intervals yesterday and I only wish it was a little warmer. Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what life has been like lately.  
Something bright and warm to look forward to when the temperature is below zero F.
I don't know where this ball came from but it does add some variety.


Smile like you mean it.

So anxious for racing season to start right now.

For the record I cleaned this stage.

Despite all efforts every range feels different.

All I see here is the absence of roller skis.
West Yellowstone happens to be the origin of my favorite photo on my hard drive.


No comments: